Oh, happy day!
Blogging by yourself is fun, but is even more fun when you are sharing your thoughts in a community! Today, I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely prenika. Thanks for the nomination and to all people: if you don’t know her, you should defenitely check out her blog! Thank you again for the nomination. It makes me so happy!
Okay, here’s the rules:
1) Post a short Q&A about themselves
2) Answer the questions the tagger has asked
3) Create a new list of questions for their own nominees
4) Choose a list of their own nominees and notify them
Q: Were you named after anyone?
A: My name is Bryan, but my actual name was supposed to be Beyan, a Liberian name. Would’ve actually been really cool and unique, but I’ll settle for Bryan.
Q: When is the last time you cried?
A: It was actually last week to an try-not-to-cry Youtube video. I failed, lol.
Q: Do you have kids?
A: Nooooo, I’m 20. Also I’m gay, so that would be a very hard thing to achieve.
Q: Favorite Smell?
A: Apple pie. Or those mosquito candles that smell like lemons.
Q: Favorite Music?
A: The Red Hot Chili Peppers or Coldplay. And the occasional Taylor Swift.
Tag question that were asked to me:
- What does blogging mean to you?
A lot! It’s a way to express my thoughts and to connect with people. If I want to clear my head, I write. Blogging also provides a platform for people to inspire and encourage one another. I love the positivity! It’s more than a hobby
- What types of books do you like?
Mostly sci-fi and fantasy, like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones.
- Can you describe your life in a line?
A series of unfortunate events.
- What are those things or activities that makes you happy?
Being with friends, or relaxing on my own in bed with food. Rainy days with thunder. Having a good run. Having a good meal. Seeing my cat when I come home (this I love absolutely the most!)
Kana, the halfhazard wanderer (for being incredibly funny and having adorable art).
Happilyhattie, really pretty lifestyle blog. Also does mental health. #bloggoals
Blacksoulsweethart of Barely a thought (for having to courage to write about the deeper posts.
Dfriend1991,was absolutely amazed by her first post and have been reading ever since.
Shannon20something for going through the difficult journey that is called the life of a 20-year-old.
I nominate you for this award because these are some (new) blogs that I love. You should absolutely check them out!
My Questions for you:
- What has been the most incredible moment of your life?
- What or who makes you happy in life?
(This was a good question, so I’m just gonna re-use it lol)
- What do you look for in a friend or in a partner?
- Do you have any pets? Do you like animals? (Yes, this is one question.)
- Would you consider yourself an outside or inside person?
- What is your favorite food?
- Is there a place that you really want to visit (again)?
A big thank you to all the readers out there! I can’t say it enough! I love you! And good luck to my nominees! I’m gonna do a celebration dance now.
Stay safe, and know that you can always do worse (or be me)!